Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brad's Sport Coupe and Safari Wagon.....



I haven't talked to Brad Ager in a little while but the last photos he sent me of his Model "A" Sport Coupe project and his beautiful Pontiac Safari Wagon looks to me that he is well on his way to building more beautiful cars. My young and very talented friend used to live in Thunder Bay but now resides with his wife Sherrie in Waterdown, Ontario, near Hamilton, where hot rodding is very much alive and well and being in close proximity to an incredible amount of events on the Canadian and American side of the border makes me wish I lived closer to the action there. Brad is also very involved in the Goodguys Rod and Custom association, and attends many of their events. At a young age and up to this point Brad has built a number of incredibly impressive cars, so I can only imagine how his "A" will look as well as future endeavors. Just keep on roddin' Brad. Hey Brad, thanks for sending these photos....and send more updates. Dave. Click on photos to enlarge.

No comments: